Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 174: Florence Welch


"There's a drumming noise inside my head that starts when you're around. 
I swear that you could hear it; it makes such an almighty sound."
-Florence and the Machine, Drumming Song

Florence and the Machine is definitely one of my favorite bands! Florence Welch has one of the most unique voices out there, and their music is amazing. 

Here are some other lyrics that I like:

"I was a heavy heart to carry
But he never let me down;
When he held me in his arms
My feet never touched the ground."
-Heavy in Your Arms

"And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat,
I tried to find the sound,
But then it stopped, and I was in the darkness,
So darkness I became."
-Cosmic Love

"Happiness hit her like a train on a track,
Coming towards her, stuck still no turning back."
-Dog Days are Over

No comments:

Post a Comment