Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 16: Reading


"The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read."
-Abraham Lincoln

This drawing actually fits under the theme of free time. If I had any free time, this is the first thing I would do with it: read (from my Nook!). As you can see, I don't have much free time, seeing as I obviously did not spend a lot of time on this sketch. But it'll do. Lately, I really like historical fiction, fantasy, or science fiction books...basically anything that takes place not in this time and place. College life is so stressful, that if I can find the time to read, I want it to really take me FAR away for a little while. This week is the week before finals, so I know I won't have any time to do some reading, but a couple weeks from now I'll have all the time in the world to read for a few weeks! I can't wait until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment