Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 163: Rainy Day



"I was in love with the whole world and all that lived in its rainy arms."
-Louise Erdrich

"One rainy Sunday when I was in third grade, I picked up a book to look at the pictures and discovered that even though I did not want to, I was reading. I have been a reader ever since."
-Beverly Cleary

"Never count your friends on sunny days for they will all be around, count your friends on rainy days when the clouds are gray, and lightning shakes the ground, it is then you painfully see the kind of friend they really are, when life delivers a sharp blow do they stay and try to heal the scar?"

I love rainy Sundays! And I love quotes about rainy Sundays. The weather here is really making me wish I had the time to curl up in some sweatpants with a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment