Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 82: Sia


"I'm biting the lighting, the good thing.
I'm minding what to see, the good things."
-Sia, "Clap your Hands"

I know I haven't really been trying to stick to my theme at all this week (the theme is supposed to be day), but when I think of something/ someone that I want to draw and feel inspired, I've got to go with it. Today, I got the urge to draw Sia, one of my favorite singer/songwriters, so I did. She's such an interesting person! And although I chose a very normal photo of hers to draw, she's very fashionably crazy at times, in an almost Gaga way (she's not a Gaga wanna be or anything, her career was established before Gaga was big). I was just afraid that because she also has semi-similar facial features to Gaga that if I drew a picture of her being a little zanier, people think I was attempting to draw Lady Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment