Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 77: Eye Doodles

Today, I've just uploaded a bunch of doodles I've done over the past week in classes. Lately, I've been doodling nothing but eyes. They're just so easy and fun to doodle. The first two are from today, and the rest are from earlier this week. The quotes to go with them are all lyrics from some of my favorite artists.


"I listened with all of my heart,
But was scared by the look in his eyes.
Like he'd already lost the fight,
and there was no hope ever in sight."
-Laura Marling, "Hope in the Air"


"I swear when we touched, I saw heaven in your eyes."
-Brandi Carlile, "Touching the Ground"


"There's a shadow, you can't see my eyes,
And the sea is just a wetter version of the skies."
-Regina Spektor, "Folding Chair"


"Lend me your eyes I can change what you see,
But your soul you must keep totally free."
-Mumford and Sons, "Awake My Soul"


"He speaks with his eyes closed and even though you're not alone, he's never there to be with you.
And you remember when you were young, when life was new and it was fun,
Now every corner's filled with dust...
But you're not coming home tonight."
-First Aid Kit, "You're Not Coming Home Tonight"

No comments:

Post a Comment